And Another Klaxon Update

Screen01

Updates and fixes:

  • Implemented new skin for the actual Alarm form
  • Possibly fixed bug where WAV files were not looping.
  • Fixed bug where editing alarms that took place on the noon or midnight hours were bugged
  • Implemented 24 hour mode (on the new UI only)
  • Vibrations are now 150 and 300 ms instead of 500ms
  • Windows Alarms are now schedule with no sound, so all the user may see is a notification (if Home Screen integration is enabled)
  • Fixed bug where One Time alarms did not show up on the Home Screen

Download the Klaxon update here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work mate

Luca Pax said...

2 little bug:
1)if u write alarm name too long, when the alarm goes on, STOP button desappear!
2)low battery message notify, stop klaxon alarm.
Very very great work

Anonymous said...

great, this was the only thing I missed on my htc diamond pro. I simple, good looking alarm with a lot of options! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Great work, i use it every morning :-)

I have noticed that you can only use the last 4 alarms you setup. I use htc td (GUI bug ?)

On the wishlist.
In the home screen of Klaxon (the new GUI) where you see your alarms, it would be nice to be able to turn the alarm on/off just by tapping the bell icon.

Thanks again for this great piece of software.

Unknown said...

wow, this thing keeps getting better and better.
Thanks for making this

Fernando F. Gallego said...

My HTC Cruise Crashes when I try to open a folder looking for a file to reproduce for a new alarm.

Anonymous said...

Great alarm, works almost perfect me. It seems the snooze fuction does not work well on my HTC touch pro. The alarm will go off once, and then not come back after the snooze. I set the expiration to 30 minutes. Any ideas?